As a mission we at RESEARCH are committed to have “Research for better tomorrow” to transfer a sustainable, problem free, developed, civic society to our future generations through education awareness research and community help.
That the name of the organization is “Renewable Energy Society for Education, Awareness Research & Community Help” (RESEARCH)
That the registered office of the organization will be situated in Islamabad territory, Islamabad, at House # 545, Street 10-A, Sector F-10/2, Islamabad.
Those objectives, for which the organization is established, are all or any of the following, and in construe the sub – clauses the scope of no one of the sub-clause shall be deemed to limit of affect the scope and objects of the organization:
- The RESEARCH will be a non political “not for profit” entity, which will serve humanity without any discrimination of cast, creed, color, gender or any other narrow identity;
- It will be purely a welfare organization, having no concern with politics of the country, which will restrain from propagating views of any religious sects or political ideology of any party;
- The main focus of RESEARCH will be on the socio economic uplift of the vulnerable segments of the society, specially women, children, disabled, old age persons etc;
- The areas of the operation of RESEARCH will be all the underprivileged areas of Pakistan;
- The preliminary objective of the Society is to work on Alternative/ Renewable Energy Solutions to poor in particular, generate awareness of Energy Conservation and to create understanding of Environment related issues;
- Improvement of job opportunities for the poor in the areas of Alternative/ Renewable Energy and Environmental betterment through training programs to enrich this sector with skilled labor, and work for poverty reduction and self employment;
- The RESEARCH will be committed to create research opportunities in the country for the current and upcoming challenges of Alternative/ Renewable energy and Environmental degradation and other issues causing poverty in society;
- The RESEARCH will serve as a platform for research on issues related to the acceptability, deployment, standardization etc in the field of Alternative/ Renewable energy technologies, while highlighting Environmental Degradation issues and to design solutions for the current and the future challenges facing the vulnerable, especially women in energy sector;
- It will create awareness in the country about Green House Gases/effects on environment, and help reduce the CO2 emission at the international environmental level in Pakistan;
- The RESEARCH will liaise with Governmental Organizations/ Departments, Institutions and other stakeholders for the betterment of underprivileged communities in the country;
- The RESEARCH will establish and set up or enter into partnership with other NGOs/ Organizations working for similar objectives, and will valuably contribute to their programs, aiming at social up lifting of have nots;
- It will network INGOs and NGOs working in Alternative/ Renewable Energy environment, education, human rights, relief in Pakistan to make their efforts more effective for a sustainable healthy change in the lives of underprivileged and deprived communities of the society;
- The RESEARCH will bring together civil society workers, volunteers, social workers on a platform by channelizing their sense of service to humanity, their rich and diversified experience and valuable inputs for the betterment of masses in an appropriate and professional manner;
- It will work in close coordination with the print and electronic media for the awareness on rich alternative energy resources, and their financial and environmental impacts;
- It will develop a data bank relating to alternative/ renewable energy technologies, which will serve as a resource center, providing dependable information to policy makers, researchers, student community, business and industrial bodies, donors, media and other stakeholders;
- The RESEARCH will develop special linkage with engineering institutions, both on public and private sectors, and them networking with international manufacturers;
- It will develop editorials, write ups and other informative material for the media relating to alternative/ renewable energy technologies, Energy Conservation, Environment related issues etc.;
- To create linkages between donors and the philanthropic organizations to develop research material, case studies, successes stories, action research, awareness raising component, developing institutional, legal and policy frame work, capacity building mechanisms;
- To create wider dissemination of results for replication of interventions for safe drinking water, waste management, ecotourism, mining and quarrying, Action research, Awareness raising component, Enabling institutional, legal and policy frame work, Capacity building, Wider Dissemination of Results for Replication of various success stories in education, health, environment, conservation, energy, legal aid(Advocacy) etc.
- Regulatory instruments (policies, laws and institutional arrangements).
- State of environment and poverty assessment.
- Research will act as micro financing institution for R.E development in the country.
The source of funding to run the RESEARCH will be based upon its member’s fee, donations, charity, and self generated sustainable resources.