|Research pakistan :: Membership Privileges, Benefits, and Services
|Membership in Renewable Energy Society provides access to a wealth of resources that help Renewable Energy Companies and Non-Profit Organizations better accomplish their missions. Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs may belong to Renewable Energy Society as Regular or Senior Members. (Senior Membership is available to larger Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs) Among the privileges, benefits and services of being a Regular or Senior Member are:
A Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs tools
- Training Workshops with international experts on such topics as new technologies for Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs, strategic planning, media relations, board development, and other practical issues.
- Member Home Pages can be created free using a ready-made template provided on the Renewable Energy Society website. This offers valuable exposure for the organization, its activities and services, whether for small Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs that lacks its own website, or a larger organization that wants to highlight a particular project.
- Practical Information is disseminated regularly to members on diverse topics of practical relevance, such as getting grants and asking for money, strategic management of Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs, networking, developments in the Renewable Energy world, and others.
- Members-only Section of the Renewable Energy Society website is an interactive component, accessed via a username and password, which offers several useful features for members, including the Sharing Resources and Multiplying Resources sections, as well as the Membership List and Community Forum. This section also allows members to update their listing in the Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs directories and access archival publications.
- Sharing Resources allows members to post information and requests to the worldwide community. An organization may search for a partner for a project, post upcoming events, or comment on some activity or area of interest. The Renewable Energy Society Secretariat also occasionally posts information that may be of interest to Society members.
- Multiplying Resources offers information of practical relevance, such as recent papers presented at Renewable Energy Society conferences or symposia, useful articles, or practical tips.
- Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs Directories -- the worldwide directory and the private Renewable Energy Society Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs membership list -- on the website are accessed free. The member has access to the full information provided by each organization.
B Symposia and Conferences
Renewable Energy Society is unique in regularly bringing together a prestigious, international leadership of Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs representing diverse nations, perspectives, and realms of activity. The Renewable Energy Society Annual Conference is Renewable Energy Society’s flagship event, and is the world's leading meeting for Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs dedicated to the ideal of service, world peace, strong families, and global well-being. RESEARCH members and other Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs leaders gather for the annual conference to meet, share innovative ideas and practices, attend training workshops, and build partnerships that can help the NGOs better fulfill their missions. Regional conferences, symposia and roundtables are also periodically conducted. Members have substantially reduced rates to attend Renewable Energy Society conferences and symposia.
Renewable Energy Society publications are made available to the member at reduced or no cost. They include:
- Beyond Boundaries is Renewable Energy Society 's quarterly newsletter which provides insightful information on the Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs community worldwide, offers general and practical articles of relevance for non-profits, and brings greater exposure to the work of the Society members. A subscription to Beyond Boundaries is free to members.
- Renewable Energy Society E News, provided monthly, gives timely articles on current affairs, United Nations news and updates, and practical resources for Renewable Energy stakeholders. Member organizations are encouraged to submit information on their upcoming activities for posting on the E News. A subscription to the Renewable Energy Society E News is free to members.
- Conference Proceedings of Renewable Energy Society sponsored and co-sponsored conferences are made available to members, at reduced cost.
- Special Monographs and Reports are occasionally produced by Renewable Energy Society that are available to members.
- Archival Materials of all of Renewable Energy Society 's Newsletters, E News, and select conference presentations are maintained on the Members Only Section of the website and can be accessed free by members.
Networking with other Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs leader is an indispensable resource for advancing the mission of Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs, finding resources, establishing partnerships, and promoting professional and personal development. Renewable Energy Society provides a unique forum for networking among key leaders of diverse and influential Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs, as well as affiliated intergovernmental and governmental bodies, universities, and businesses. The Society fosters dialogue between grantmakers and grantseekers, facilitating the grantmaking process and making it more comprehensive and effective. In addition, members in various nations develop their own national Renewable Energy Society chapters, which can focus on issues of specific interests to the membership in those areas. Renewable Energy Society 's neural network, international and regional conferences, and the Sharing Resources section facilitate networking, and Renewable Energy Society 's Global Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs directory and Membership List are a valuable resource for both networking and partnering among NGOs.
E Awards Program
Renewable Energy Society Award Program honors Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs from throughout the world that demonstrate exceptional effort, service, innovation and excellence. The awards are presented not only to large, well-known Renewable Energy stakeholders (including those whose founders have received, or gone on to receive, the Nobel Peace Prize), but also to smaller Renewable Energy Companies & NGOs in less developed regions.